Skip to Content
- Based on WDMA Hallmark requirements using NFRC model-size windows.
- Based on the force required to bend a window frame profile.
- Product achieved the highest rating, a Grade 40, on ASTM F842, a test for forced entry excluding glass breakage.
- To achieve a Grade 40 rating on ASTM F842, a test for forced entry excluding glass breakage, the footbolt must be installed and engaged.
- Available on dual-pane products in select sizes only. Not available on sliding patio doors with grilles-between-the-glass.
- Improved airflow is based on calculated screen cloth openness. Screen cloth transmittance was measured using an integrated sphere spectrophotometer.
- No additional preparation needed to comply with most local impact requirements.
- Exterior is an applied color, not an extruded color.