This position requires an organized self-starter with previous driving experience. The selected person will be responsible for unloading our product at customer sites, or picking up material from vendors. This includes keeping track of all orders from beginning to end. Following through of back orders and making sure orders are complete when being delivered.
Operate truck for the delivery and pickup of required products to customers and vendors
- Perform required before, during and after-operation “user maintenance” and provide required reports
- Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations
- Operate all material handling equipment
- Maintain all required certifications required by D.O.T., OSHA and company safety programs
- Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the overall team operations
Required Skills, Knowledge and Training
Must have a Class A CDL license
- Ability to operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner at all times
- Ability to make overnight runs in state as well as out of state as required by shipping needs
- 1 or more year(s) experience as a truck driver, using manual transmissions (10,13 speed)
- Clear driving record
Physical Aspects of the Position
Requires prolonged sitting, driving, and MHE operations
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds
Primary Location – Custom Window Systems, Inc. (Headquarters) in Ocala, Florida
Schedule – Full-time with benefits
Complete application form (electronically is the preferred method)
- Submit the form by either saving it to your desktop and attaching in an email or by clicking on the “Submit” button located on the last page of the document. Please note: if you do not get a popup option for emailing then your form did not go through. It is encouraged to copy yourself to ensure that your form went through properly.
- PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION FORM TO HR@CWS.CC.