Job Duties and Responsibilities:
include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Create and administer a companywide training program
- Track and monitor training as required
- Plan, schedule, monitor, and deliver both on-the-job training, classroom type training, as well as, offsite training
- Work in conjunction with management to develop and train leadership positions
- Complete and maintain necessary paperwork associated with training and cross training to ensure accuracy
- Maintain essential, up-to-date skills for entry level and medium type tasks in all departments to include soft skill, crane, forklift and aerial lift training
- New hire training to cover product knowledge (general overview of all products), Quality training (understanding specs) and basic safe work practices that apply throughout the facility
- Assists management with reviews, validation, creation, and/or rewrite formal documentation; such as, Job Instruction Breakdowns (JIBS), training programs, training forms, and other related documentation
- Must be flexible, if necessary, to work periodically on other shifts or extended work hours
- Conducts annual mandatory compliance training
- Research training resources and funding grants
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents; such as, safety rules, operational manuals, JIB’s, and procedure manuals. Also, must be able to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have the capability to be able to speak effectively before individuals or groups of individuals
- Basic to intermediate computer skills working with mathematical, word processing, and database systems desired
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), patience and leadership skills, and the ability to work with individuals on a one-to-one basis. Motivational skills are also required, along with the ability to adjust to a fast pace, challenging environment.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment and maintain regular attendance
- Must be able to work overtime as business need dictates
- Responsible for ensuring that specified quality standards are met for all tasks completed
- 4 year degree
- 2 to 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- DDI Certification
The above description is a summary and does not represent all responsibilities and duties and is subject to change.
Primary Location – Custom Window Systems, Inc. (Headquarters) in Ocala, Florida
Schedule – Full-time with benefits
Completely fill out the application form (electronically is the preferred method)
- Submit the form by saving it to your desktop and attaching it in an email to email@example.com