Custom Window Systems is looking for a production supervisor that will have a strong personal commitment to become a great leader. The successful candidate will be responsible for the fabrication, training, quality, mentoring and managing of their production crew. This position is hands-on as the majority of the job requirements involve dealing with tasks and issues on the production floor. Positive employee relations and safety skills are required.
To perform this job successfully, you will need the following competencies:
Problem Solving – has the ability to identify and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers the necessary information to resolve issues.
- Interpersonal Skills – has the ability to train, mentor and manage employees. Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer Skills – be proficient with all Microsoft office programs, and be able to adapt to proprietary software.
- Planning/Organization – prioritizes and plans work activities in a fast paced production environment, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Quality – ensures that the products produced are accurate and defect free. Has a desire to improve processes and procedures through collaboration.
- Adaptability – adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
Experience in a manufacturing environment is strongly desired, as is a minimum of 2 years of progressive supervisory experience. A bachelor’s degree in business or engineering is preferred or equivalent additional experience is required.
Primary Location – Custom Window Systems, Inc. (Headquarters) in Ocala, Florida
Schedule – Full-time with benefits – 2nd Shift
Completely fill out the application form (electronically is the preferred method)
- Submit the form by saving it to your desktop and attaching it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org