Material Handler in Receiving Department
Custom Window Systems, Inc. is growing again and will need additional employee on 2nd shift.
- Minimum 1 year previous experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 or older – Hazardous Occupation Classification
This is a fast paced position that requires team work within the department to achieve daily goals. Qualified person must be dependable and available to work the hours needed to get the job completed.
The following skills are needed:
- Experience using forklift and pallet jack
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
- Unload trucks, move stock into racks and rotate material to use the oldest material first
- Keep production department metal racks filled and other material needed stocked with the department
- Previous experience with cycle counts and inventories is preferred
- Good math and writing skills are needed to complete paperwork associated with inventories, reporting shortages or damaged material reports
- Ability to work overtime to accommodate incoming freight deliveries and workloads
- Employer conducts drug screen, reference, and background checks
Primary Location – Custom Window Systems, Inc. (Headquarters) in Ocala, Florida
Schedule – 2nd Shift, Full-time, 40 hours per week with benefits
Salary: $10.00 per hour
*The above description is a summary and does not represent all responsibilities and duties and is subject to change.
Completely fill out the application form (electronically is the preferred method)
- Submit the form by saving it to your desktop and attaching it in an email to email@example.com