- Must be 18 or older – Hazardous Occupation classification
- Minimum 1 year previous manufacturing experience
- Ability to lift 70-100 lbs.
- Employer conducts drug screen, reference, and background checks
This position requires self-motivation, the ability to lift 70 to 100 lbs. Must be detail orientated in order to read shipping paperwork and properly load trucks according to the paperwork for delivery. Candidate should be able to work independently as well as a team member in order to accomplish the needs of the transportation department.
Shift and Pay Rate
- 1st Shift: 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- 2nd Shift: 3 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- $10 per hour, increase after 90 days
- 2nd shift premium is $0.50 and 3rd shift premium $0.75
Primary Location – Custom Window Systems, Inc. (Headquarters) in Ocala, Florida
Schedule – Full-time with benefits
Completely fill out the application form (electronically is the preferred method)
- Submit the form by saving it to your desktop and attaching it in an email to email@example.com