We are growing again!
2nd & 3rd shift positions are available
The General Production Worker will be responsible for the fabrication of windows and related products. The ability to use simple manual and powered hand tools along with the ability to read a tape measure is essential. The individual is also a self-inspector for raw material quality and should inform their supervisor when they observe substandard material in order to support and continually improve the quality, growth and profitability of the company.
These essential functions are primary job duties that this individual must be able to perform unassisted or with some reasonable accommodation.
- Knowledgeable and properly trained in the operation and setup of the specific machines
- Knowledge of all the procedures for fabrication of windows and related products essential to each specific department
- Inspect the machines to determine the cleanliness and working condition and setup per specifications
- Cut product by hand or machine depending on specifications
- Perform self inspections for quality
- Understand and follow the scanning process for shipment
- Be present at work during scheduled working hours and as needed in the job position
- Other job duties as assigned
Working Conditions/Environmental/Physical Demands
Ability to stand and walk for 8+ hours in a production environment. The employee must be able to lift 50 to 70 pounds. Overtime hours are required during periods of high workload.
The individual must be able to understand the concepts of assembling windows and related products, product quality and good manufacturing practices.
- Must be 18 years or older – Hazardous Occupation classification
- 1 year of experience in Production is preferred
- 2nd Shift: 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- 3rd Shift: 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Starting pay is $9.50, with scheduled increases for your 1st year
- 2nd and 3rd shift gets a $0.50 shift premium
Primary Location – Custom Window Systems, Inc. (Headquarters) in Ocala, Florida
Schedule – Full-time with benefits
Completely fill out the application form (electronically is the preferred method)
- Submit the form by saving it to your desktop and attaching it in an email to email@example.com